February 17, 2018
February In-House Workshops:
More info, sign-ups and samples will be available at the January meeting.
1. “Walker Pockets Simplified”- Sam Conlon will teach an easier version of walker pockets they are good for disabled people and that the guild gives to nursing homes. Home décor fabric works especially well, but cotton is fine.
2. “Casserole Carrier” – Betty Verhoeven will show us how to make a square carrier that has a stable bottom and dowels for handles.
3. “Triangular Bowl” – Erika Assimus will teach how to sew this 3-sided bowl/candy dish can makes a good gift and can be made in seasonal colors.
4. “Hand Beading” – Cheryl Kosarek will teach how to make beaded fringe and to cage cabochons. This workshop is limited to 10 people and has materials provided for $5 fee.
5. “Small Snips Quilt” – Theresa Pabon will guide us thru cutting tiny pieces of fabric to reproduce a simple 12x12 simplified picture/card.